To assist parents to fulfill their responsibility as the first and foremost educators of their children in matters of faith by using a continuous and developmental faith formation curriculum. It will be structured to provide information and experiences that are theologically and educationally sound to fit with the students’ abilities and level of understanding.
Through our K-10 Faith Formation process, we seek:
- to lead the students to develop a deeper and more personal relationship with Jesus
- to lead the students to participate in the Parish Faith Community through worship, prayer, and Sacramental life
- to help the students form a moral conscience rooted in Gospel values and message of Jesus
Religious Education Information
Religious Education classes will begin on September 13, 2017 for all students in grades K-10. Due to class sizes, there will be two sessions offered for K, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 @ 4:30 to 5:30 and 6:00 to 7:00 on Wednesday. Please refer to the calendars below.
Contact the parish office if you have questions (515) 964-1278.
Links and Other Information
- K-8 Religious Education 2017-2018 Calendar
- 9-10 Religious Education 2017-2018 Calendar
- Background Screening Application
- Virtus Training Instructions
- Parish Calendar
- K-6 Curriculum (Loyola Press)
- 7 & 8 Curriculum (LifeTeen Edge)
- 9-10 & Confirmation Curriculum