SCRIP Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When may I purchase SCRIP?
- SCRIP is available online by following the instructions on the website at anytime.
- SCRIP is available after Mass on the cut off dates posted on the SCRIP Calendar.
- Payment is due at ordering, or by 5:00pm (if paying online) on the cut off date.
- For orders placed and paid before 5:00pm on the order cutoff date, your order will be available after Mass the following weekend for pick up.
Q: What do I need to do to get started using the SCRIP Program?
- Visit the instructions page on our website, for instructions on how to register and purchase SCRIP.
Q: Do I have to be a member of St. Luke the Evangelist Parish to purchase SCRIP?
- No. Anyone may purchase SCRIP, as long as they have registered with the SCRIP Program.
Q: May I incur tuition benefits from other people, and how do I accomplish that?
- Yes, you may incur benefits from relatives, friends, etc. Each person must fill out their own enrollment form and indicate that your student is to receive the tuition benefits. When ordering SCRIP, they will order under their own name and the SCRIP Program will direct their earnings according to their enrollment form. There is no limit to the number of people you may have directing their earnings to your students, but you must follow the SCRIP Policies in receiving credit for the 3rd party earnings.
Q: May I enroll or un-enroll from the Tuition Reduction Incentive Program?
- Yes, you may do so at anytime. Simply notify the SCRIP Program of the change you wish to make.
Q: What if I lose a SCRIP Certificate, is it replaceable?
- No. Once you have been given the certificate, the SCRIP Program is not responsible for any loss.
Q: What if I purchased the wrong certificate, can it be exchanged?
- No. It may not be exchanged. Once a certificate is purchased, it is yours.