St. Luke’s SCRIP Policies
- All efforts will be made to fill your order completely. There are occasional instances where a vendor may be backordered. We are sorry for any inconveniences this may cause, but it does not happen often. If we need to back order a certificate for you, it will be ready for you the following week.
- For orders placed and paid before 5:00pm on the order cutoff date, your order will be available after Mass the following weekend for pick up.
- Orders not picked up after two weeks will be cancelled and restocked.
- Families are responsible for double checking all orders for accuracy as errors in ordering certificates will be the responsibility of the family ordering certificates. Certificates cannot be returned or exchanged. Orders are final upon receipt and cannot be changed.
- Anyone writing a N.S.F check, or not having adequate funds available in their account will incur a $30.00 fee to be paid to St. Luke’s SCRIP Program. After (2) instances are tendered on your SCRIP account, only cash for the full amount of your order will be accepted for future purchases.
- The percentage earned by each family will be disbursed to the Building fund unless a student(s) is listed on the enrollment form. An enrolled family may also choose to list a student from another family on their enrollment form. By listing a student on the family enrollment form, that student will be enrolled in the Tuition Reduction Incentive Program for Religious Education and School Tuition assistance. For students participating in the Tuition Reduction Incentive Program, a portion of the percentage earned by each family will be set aside for a reduction in the student’s tuition expenses.
- In the event that a child participating in TRIP will no longer be in attendance in a program at St. Luke’s, for whatever reason, the SCRIP Program must be notified in writing, within 30 days, designating how the monies remaining in the student’s account should be disbursed. If the written notice is not received within the 30 days, the monies will be automatically transferred to the Building Fund. Any credits earned in excess of tuition costs for the current year will be rolled over and credited to the next year’s tuition, provided the student will be attending a program at St. Luke’s.
THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE ST. LUKE SCRIP PROGRAM!