Students in the Diocese of Des Moines are Confirmed in their 10th grade year. Diocesan policy states that the formation process towards Confirmation begin in the 9th grade year. The requirements include:
- Attend the Parent/Child Workshop on August 30, 2017 at 7PM. This workshop is for all incoming 9th graders and any 10th graders who are new to the program.
- Completion of religious education program during the students' 9th and 10th grade years
- Participation in the prescribed service activities in three categories: family, parish, and community
- Attend the Confirmation Retreat: Date TBD
- Celebrate the sacrament of Reconciliation